If you are interested in having a fun job that will offer you the chance to meet new and interesting people from different countries, then WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. located in Pasig City, Metro-Manila may just be the perfect career choice for you. It's here that we will offer you the chance to put into practice the skills you learned in college. Your job here will consist of communicating with both local Filipino and foreign travelers through both email, phone and in-person, and helping them to create their perfect travel package for a fun and exciting vacation to the Philippines.
As an added benefit to working with us, after six (6) months of continuous employment we will take you with us as we travel to some of the top destinations in the Philippines, like Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Bohol, Camiguin, Puerto Galera, Tagaytay, Baguio, Banaue, Vigan, Davao of possibly some other really awesome place.
Here at WOW Philippines Travel Agency we have been featured in the Philippines media for television, radio and in travel magazines and we have worked hard to promote this beautiful country in the most positive way possible, and we hope that you will choose to be part of such a dynamic and proactive travel agency focused solely on the Philippines.
Filipino Travel Agent Applicant Requirements
- Required is a minimum two (2) year degree, "Bachelor of Tourism or Hotel & Restaurant Management".
- Must possess good communication skills oral and written, fluent in English and Tagalog.
- Pleasing personality with a positive attitude.
- Pro-active, self motivated, multi-tasking and capable of working independently.
- Computer literate in working with Open Office, Social Networking.
- No Experience is Ok, we will train you.
- Must be able to travel to our top tourist destinations.
Travel Agent Monthly Salary & Benefits Package
- We offer a base salary of 13,000 peso per month.
- A commission is paid out on each sale, in addition to your salary.
- SSS – Social Security System.
- Pag-Ibig – Government Housing Fund.
- PhilHealth – Medical.
- Paid Holidays -
- Paid Sick Days – For every 30 days with no absent, you earn (.5) day of sick leave.
- Paid Trips – You will travel to Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Cebu, and other Philippines destinations.
- 13-Month – For Regular Employee